Monday, November 5, 2007

New to "The Blogspot"

hmmm, for those of you that know me....you must be SHOCKED. I am new to this thing called "blogspot" I am familiar with blogging however. yepp, i'm super cool (ok, if one needs to say out loud that they are super cool, i think that negates their coolness) ANYWAY....I posted some of my ridiculous ramblings from my myspace page so that my "blogspot" wasn't sad looking with nothing on it. So enjoy, laugh at my expense, and maybe just maybe even comment if ya feel like it

3 comments:

tyler said...

Well hello there friend. I'm glad you're doing this so I can know what's happening in your life. Did you go to africa?! How was that?! Miss you

Anonymous said...

hmmm...i have a blog too. so far it's my eyes only. maybe i'll share. i think you should frame the pic of the leaves (bottom-left on blog) cuz it's nice. maybe then send it to me??

Ashley M said...

I L-O-V-E that you comment on my blog. You're great and I hope you never, ever turn out like Angela (you know, from the Office...hee hee hee)

Anyways...i love you albino pumpkin...
me