Monday, November 12, 2007

Chic-a-go here i come!

THE TEODORO FAMILY
Luv, luv these pics of them!!!!!! They might be my favorite family of ALL time, yepp of ALL TIME....
I will have the pleasure of seeing them very soon.
Enjoy the pics (taken by Amanda Teodoro this fall - I had to steal them and put them on my blog so ya'll would know just how cute and great they are!) and read on about my fun fun trip planned!
Jacob ~ 20 bucks says atleast 1 part of his body got in the water!!!


Spamuel....look at his hair...cracks me up!!!

awwww....sam's face cracks me up!!


Here's the good lookin' parents ~ Jay & Amanda

Waawhoo! I'm going to Chic-a-go for the very first time, but that's not the most exciting thing!! I'm going there to visit my dear dear friends, Jay and Amanda and their lovely kiddos "Spamuel"- his fo' real name is Samuel and Jacob! I absolutley love them as if they were my very own family. They moved away from Morgantown this past summer and it seems like ages since I last saw them. I am super pumped cuz the Lord provided some $$ for me to be able to go, so I'M GOING!!!! I leave on Thursday morning and fly back on Sunday night! Yippee!!!

Ummm, so personally I am in a funk, so I am sooo glad to be getting away from my life for a hott minute! I'm not real sure what is going on in my heart, BUT I just feel sad all the time. Bummer!!! Anyway, I'm not gonna say more other than, if ya think about it, pray for me.

I'll be sure to take some photos from my trip...

1 comment:

Ashley M said...

Oh my soul. I hope you have so much fun, my friend! Say hello for me and wave at the Art Institute for me, please :)

HAVE FUN!