Friday, August 20, 2010

"home"

*warning*

This is me "verbally" processing so I may think differently tomorrow...don't judge, k?

I don't want to be here.

I need to be here because this is where He has me right now.

I don't care about wordly things...it makes me angry when others do.

I want soooo desperately to live my life with purpose...intentionality...I want every moment to count for eternity...I don't want to settle for mediocrcy...I don't want to take the easy route...I want to take leaps of faith for Him...I want my life to matter.

I want my life here in the states to somehow morph into life in the DR and not have a divided heart.

I would give ANYTHING to be back in the DR right now.

I don't want to be numb...I want to FEEL something, anything.

I want to feel alive...I want to shine for Him...I want to be who He longs for me to be, who He is transforming me into...I want to live for Him and Him alone.

I want to long for Him.

I want to be content in the very place He is asking me to be...to be doing His work as He leads me...to be abiding in Him...to be remaining in Him...to be loving and serving others...to be on my knees at the very mention of His name...

I want to know what He has for me...I want answers...I don't want to wait patiently...

I told you this was me "verbally" processing... *sigh*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! I can't wait to see you and hear all about your summer. I know how hard it can be to come back and I'll be praying that it gets easier for you (if it is supposed to) and that God will show you what he wants you to do next!

therooddog said...

I definitely know how you feel about wanting to morph. I often love to think about people that I would like to introduce to each other.

The Buchers said...

TODAY IS AUGUST 24TH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AMANDA!