Thursday, August 12, 2010

Updated DR Pics

A few weeks ago, some friends from Crossroads came down on a week long trip and I joined up with them for another trip to the Batey's to continue the work being done on the Nutrition Center in Batey Cuchillo. Here are some pics from that trip. Enjoy!

Every shovel full of dirt is one step closer to kids being fed.


How refreshing to see old friends in the DR.


New friend, Poton, who I will miss dearly.

My friend Franci - u will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart!

The WALLLLLL of the Nutrition Center....yesssss, there are finally walls!!!
Thanks everyone who gave, prayed, and came.

stunning


precious

my friend Roberto. We shared many smiles and laughs!

Clara is a kindred spirit!

Yolanda - what a beautiful, godly woman.

Me and Pastor Francisco's kiddos. This was right before Franci clung onto my leg and started crying because he didn't want to say goodbye to me. About broke my heart....

Me and some of the fun gals!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures...you look stunning!! Lori