Tuesday, August 17, 2010

back...

Thanks for all the prayers for safety as I traveled back to the states. I arrived on time with no glitches with flights so that was good. My dear, sweet friend Jeanette picked me up (it's a lil tradition for her to be the first one to see me once I have returned back to the states from overseas). After an enjoyable dinner with her and car ride home, we stopped off to visit her wonderful hubby and our great friend, Ditty.

It was super great seeing familiar faces, ones that have become my family here in WV...my heart is conflicted though. I long to be with my new family in the DR too...please continue to pray for me as i adjust to being back in the states, to this culture, pace of life, etc etc. I can see that it is going to be really tough.

More to come...

1 comment:

The Buchers said...

Welcome Back! It was an amazing evening catching up. Missed you tons! Will continue praying for you!