Friday, July 31, 2009

And the JOURNEY begins...

Never once did I picture my life to be what it has indeed ended up being. Everything to who I am, where I live, who has passed on from their time on earth, to my current lifestage...if you would have asked me 10 years ago I'm sure the picture I would have painted for myself would look nothing like what it has ended up being. This is a good thing and a bad thing.

The past 4 months of my life have been nothing but BIG CHANGES! Change of job...change of physical appearance and health...change in my heart...change in where the Lord is calling me to serve...Change, Change, Change. Again, this is a good thing and bad thing.

As I reflect, which I tend to do A LOT, I think about who I want to become versus who I am. I look at the sin in my life and LONG for it to not be there. I desperately want to be rid of all the evil and junk that is in me...that directs my actions and words...i want it GONE...OUTTA HERE...C U LATER ALLIGATOR! BUT I don't want to miss out on the process of Him ridding me of the wickedness in me. I don't want to miss out on who He is and what I will gain from being in the process. As I think about such things I look at the CHANGES that have been happening and I know that they are a part of this process. I know that I am on an incredible journey and I know that the end result will be for His glory!

I just ended my last day working for the Ranch. I NEVER thought that day would come. It did...it's bittersweet. BUT I can't help but be excited for this next chapter in my life. I get excited at the thought of possibly living in another country, loving the Lord and loving people. I get goosebumps at the thought of how much I will change and how much I will learn about Him through this process. I cry in joy at the anticipation of leaving a lasting impact on people's hearts for Him for eternity!

I just reread this and realized that this blog is BEYOND random...but I'm gonna leave it as is...It's what I am thinking and feeling at the moment. Enjoy! (If it makes sense! ha!)

No comments: