Saturday, February 25, 2012

it's not all bad ;)

I realized after reading the blog I just posted that it appeared that i have been having a horrible few months.  not true....they have been hard, but not horrible.  Here are some fun things that have been happening in this crazy, silly, single gal's life:

-spending time with wonderful friends
-conversations over yummy panera beverages
-planning the AMAZING road trip that will be taking place in 2 short months with the crazy friends that are moving me.  I am soooo blessed to have them in my life.  It's not everyday you meet people that are willing to drive a uhaul for me or join me in my car for a 23 hour car ride.  It's gonna be a fun road trip for me and the three j's!!!!!!  (Jason, Jeanette, & Jessica)  Are you sure you all wanna do this?!?!?!?  it's not too late to back out!  ;)
-learning how to knit.  yep....i have made some rockin dish cloths.  don't be jealous.  ;)
-listening to a Beth Moore sermon series that is rockin my face off.  She may be a tad too "southern bell" for me at times, but man does she know the Word!

Welp, it's not much, but I would say that I am truly blessed!!!  Starting over is looking good but it's bittersweet at the same time.  :)

Oh and this video is HILARIOUS....makes me laugh out loud EVERY time I watch it.  Enjoy!!

No comments: