Friday, May 27, 2011

A lil of this, a lil of that

well goodness....has it really been almost a WHOLE month since my last post? how does that happen??? Time sure does FLY by, whoa nelly!

Work has still been going great! It's always a good sign when you wake up early in the mornings excited for your work day to start. I think the reason that I have mentioned this numerous times is that I never ever thought I would enjoy a "non-ministry" position before. Now don't get me wrong, I have enjoyed the path the Lord has been leading me on the past several years, but I think I was always a little scared to have a "non-ministry" position....I thought maybe I wouldn't be a "good" Christian in that environment. I'm not sure why I thought that, but I am excited to see that the Lord uses me in every situation He places me in. It's not about being a "good" Christian, it's about being a Christ follower.

Exercise? So I am gonna start training for another 5K. Rail Trail, here I come!!!!!! ooooh and I was thinking about buying a mountain bike. Anybody out there wanna help me get a good one??? (Jeanette....I mean u, when I say anybody! Let's go get me a bike soon. k?) I am just hoping for a few things:

1. I want my bike to be purple. yes, purple. don't judge....
2. That I won't look like a complete dweeb in a helmet.
3. That I can buy a BIG seat for my not so small bottom. I do hope that the riding of the bike will make my bottom smaller. :)
4. Did I mention that I want a purple one? just checking.....

Switching gears - I am currently in TEXAS!!!!! I have had the joy of meeting precious Adam for the first time. Cuddle time with him has been pretty sweet. I have also had the joy of playing with giggly Asher. Oh my stars is he a cutie!!!! Here are some pics.....enjoy.




It has been good to be here with the kiddos, Peter, and Reba. Part of me is excited to get back home and then another part of me wants to move here. sigh. welp, that's it for now.....

No comments: