Tuesday, March 15, 2011

i *heart*....

-March Madness!!!!!
-knowing that i can eat a ton of fruit for ZERO points on weight watchers!
-that my nephew Asher pretends to talk to "Manda" on the phone!
-that I am headed to Austin at the end of May to meet my new lil niece or nephew! (and to hang with Asher. oh and beck and pete) :)
-that my goal chart is getting A LOT of stickers added to it!
-I have the privilege and blessing to pray for all my friends across the world servin and lovin the Lord (I have a "prayer wall" that has your all's pics on it)
-I can laugh A LOT at work....my co-workers are a BLAST!
-ghetto cruiser is indeed still cruising!
-drinking a ton of water a day and feeling healthier after each wise, godly choice i make.
-girl scout cookie season has arrived!!! hellllllllloooooo thin mints!
-that I consider my big sis a close friend. (Beck, we sure have come a long way!)
-I am now paying for my internet.
-I have a savings plan in place to buy a replacement for ghetto cruiser when she decides to depart from my presence.
-the fact that the Lord is changing and transforming me continually.
-there is more daylight!!!!!
-the Biggest Loser!
-Monday nights with my gal pals at Eat n Park
-The Teodoro family!
-that I have women like Dawn Finn in my life to encourage and challenge me.
-I gots lots of friends that are a joy to do life with!
-my purple phone. it's PURPLE people, PURPLE!
-my converse sneakers!
-Scripture that continues to stir hope in me!
-answered prayers
-the group of gals on facebook that challenge me to continue to lose weight and exercise. I WILL win a weekly challenge soon!!!!
-mangos. oh my stars are they YUMMY!
-new music.
-Bruno Mars....his music makes me bust a groove!
-new organizational thingies for my cubicle at work. i LOVE organization!
-the Dominican Republic
-laughter
-frozen cokes!
-the Big Bang Theory!

3 comments:

Ashley M said...

love, love, love this. soooooo glad to see where the Lord has brought you and to see (read?) that your seem so much more joyful!!!

Yeah! Stop by OKC on your way home from Austin, ok? :)

GG online said...

wow- bye bye HillBilly connect. ;)

Reece and Angila Karge said...

I <3 you, Amanda. Im super glad God had you in His plan for my life.