Thursday, October 14, 2010

Goal Chart

This girl has been gettin' a lot of stickers this week!!!!!

I made a goal chart...to keep me motivated, encouraged, on task, and accountable. AND it includes creating the chart and the use of stickers so what could be better then that!?!?!?!?!

Some things on my goal chart are:

play the guitar again

blog

honor the Lord with food choices

no eating out

drink less than 1 soda a day

exercise

time with Jesus

encouraging others

reading

I have a long list for each day and at the end of day i put a sticker next to the goals that I reached for that day. I am happy to report that I am allllll stickered up this week!!! It's such a fun visual way to stay motivated! Yay for goal charts/stickers/and reaching the goals!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I need a sticker chart.

becky said...

no matter what you do, you really are some sort of teacher at heart. i hope your stickers are fun. :)