Saturday, August 15, 2009

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

OK, the moment i have been waiting for has come and I'm frieking out a lil....hence the title of this post. :)

I just got the internship application for G.O. Ministries....that mean i have to fill it out....that means I have to pursue this path....that means i have to take a step into the unknown....that means i have to take this grip i have on my life off....that means i have to surrender....that means that this could change my life.....

NOW do u understand why I am a lil frieked out????

please pray for me as I take this next step in this faith journey the Lord has me on. If I get accepted, that means I go to the DR. (scary option #1) If I don't get accepted that means I probably leave WV. (scary option #2) ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

please pray. the end.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Amanda! How exciting!! I know you're super freaked out, but what an amazing adventure you would have if you get accepted! Taking the name of Jesus to the ends of the earth!! I'm so stoked right now!! (and a little jealous.)

Amanda said...

Ash - I let your excitement for me be enough! I'm still ridiculously scared out my mind!

GG online said...

You can do all things...